Our Citroen HY (light grey, 1977 model) is restored, roadworthy and deployable everywhere due to its classic car registration. The van can be individually equipped for any type of event. Below you will find the most important information.
Power Supply: 16A high voltage connection, at low consumption such as refrigeration only etc. Connection possible via Schuko upon consultation. Outdoor power supply also possible via power generator upon consultation.
Water Supply: Operation possible via tank system or fixed water connection.
Our Citroen HY is a spectacular food truck and a real eye-catcher
- non-slip floor
- 2,4m wide catering flap (driver’s side)
- fold-out tailgate
- basic power supply: 16A plug
- various individually applicable outlets
- double basin including mixer tab
- hot-water boiler
- paper towel dispenser
- soap and sanitizer dispenser
- fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- basic lighting comprised of various clamping spots, chain of lights etc.
- operation possible via tank or fresh water
- 38 liters fresh water and 19 liters wastewater tank or fresh water and wastewater supplies in the underbody